Thursday, May 6, 2010

Videogames

With the recent launch of God of War III, I'm sure many of you are hungry for Kratos-awesomeness, so here it is. The best GOW video EVAR:



I have no words for this video (and if you have played GOWIII, you'll understand why). The combos shown there are absolutely INSANE, and the editing and music are also superb. Huge props to whoever made this video. Many of the combos you see there use advanced "glitch" techniques, and although I'm no expert, let's say that you require robot-like timing for some of those moves.

As a side note, remember that mysterious webpage you got when you finally unlocked the platinum? (www.spartansstandtall.com)

Well, now it's full, and a new PSP game has been revealed, God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Nice!

Finally, I'll leave you with a simple challenge. If you have God of War Collection, just try beating Titan mode. I did it a few years ago in the PS2 and it's the hardest videogame stuff I've ever done. I understood what's it like to be raped by your own game, and trust me, it's not nice (well it is in a masochistic way, once you beat it :D). Seriously, you'll be dreaming about greek translators for weeks (evil laugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment